Harvest Christian College:
- Is co-educational.
- Offers a wide range of subjects.
- Has committed Christian teachers.
- Enrols children from Foundation to Year 12.
- Values each child as unique and loved by God.
- Has a high standard of academic achievement.
- Provides Christian emphasis in all subjects taught.
- Prepares children for their future education and career.
- Provides a Christ-centred education in a caring family environment.
- Is a multi-denominational college (children from 8 denominations currently attend).
- Is governed by a College Board elected by the Copper Triangle Christian School Association and made up of parents and interested Christian community members.
- Is affiliated with over 100 other schools through Christian Schools Australia (CSA) Ltd.
- Is registered by the Non-Government Schools Registration Board and is affiliated with the Association of Independent Schools of S.A.