Why work at Harvest?
- Great opportunity for a sea-change
- Only 90 minutes from Adelaide
- Affordable Housing
- Encouraging, cohesive staff
- Serve God while being paid good wages
- Attractive Salary Sacrifice Packages Available
- Better than average chance of promotion
- Relocation assistance available by negotiation
We are always on the lookout for committed Christian staff to join our dynamic team.
Even if we don't have a job advertised that fits your profile, please register your interest with us.
All applicants for positions at our college will need to demonstrate:
- Suitable qualifications & experience
- A sincere commitment to Jesus Christ and the philosophy of Christian Education
- Regular church attendance
- Agreement with the College's Basis of Faith (below)
No Current Job Openings
We have no employment vacancies at the moment. If you would like to register your interest about upcoming jobs, then please contact the Principal's PA, Sarah Harris, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in teaching at Harvest, but don't fit one of the advertised positions above, then please still contact us to register your interest, as this may help us in future planning. You never know what may arise. Please send details about yourself to the Principal's PA, Mrs Sarah Harris email@example.com
Harvest Christian College are requiring casual bus drivers for fill-in, excursions and morning and afternoon bus runs. If you are interested in earning some extra money or volunteering, please fill out the Application Form for Non-Teaching Jobs below.
Temporary Relief Teaching
If you are interested in Temporary Relieving Teacher work, please fill out the Application Form for TRT.