Fees & Charges
- College fees are payable each term.
- Invoices are forwarded to families at the beginning of each term and include a due by date which is within 14 calendar days of the date of issue.
- A Reminder Text Message will be sent one week after this pay by date if fees are still outstanding.
- Annual invoices need to be requested at the beginning of the year. A 2.5% discount is available if paid within 14 days.
- Families are given the option of paying in instalments. Prior arrangement can be made with the college by contacting Mrs Heather Drysdale if this payment arrangement is preferred.
- Direct Debit is one of the methods of paying by instalments. To do this please complete the direct debit forms below and return them to Mrs Heather Drysdale.
- If at any time families are experiencing financial difficulty, they are encouraged to make an appointment with the Business Manager in order to seek a timely solution.
- Should a family’s decision for their children not to attend Harvest Christian College be solely financial related, we encourage them to contact the College to discuss their particular circumstances.
- School card facilities are available...information is available from the Finance Officer.
Other Fees & Charges
- Family Book Deposit - $200.00 - Once off charge payable in the first year and refunded when the last child leaves the college and all books have been returned in good condition.
- Middle/Senior student Text Book Replacement Fee - $50.00 per year
- Subject Levies for Yr10-12 Outdoor Education and some other subjects may apply
- Subjects chosen via Open Access College/TAFE attract a charge
- Year 10 & 11 Maths Studies students and ALL Year 12 Maths students will require a Graphics calculator. ALL Year 7-9 students and Year 10 & 11 Maths Applications students MUST have a Scientific Calculator. The required model of calculator is available to purchase at the College Office.
- IT Levy - $150 per family - charged at the start of each year.
- Bus fees are applicable for students utilising this service - please refer to the list below:
(please note we only charge for a maximum of 2 students per family to travel on our Harvest buses. A flat fee of $87.50 per term applies for all Harvest bus runs plus a zone fee which depends on the distance the student is travelling:
Zone 1 Wallaroo - $35.00
Zone 2 Moonta/Agery $72.75
Zone 3 Arthurton/Maitland $140.00
Zone 4 Sth of Maitland/Minlaton $212.25
Zone 5 Sth of Min/Stansbury/Yorketown $245.25
A KMS link bus, at a cost of $29.00 per term, is provided for students who travel on the government buses.
We are pleased to be able to offer financial assistance to families in genuine need either on an ongoing basis or for a specific time frame. Bursary awards must be applied for in writing on an annual basis. See attachment.